Product Details & Specifications
Smart Hospitality Lock
Hilton Garden Inn Umhlanga Arch
The Houghton Hotel
• Minimalistic shape not to distort the design of the door.
• Reader separated from the handle.
• One led to indicate card acceptance or rejection.
• Different finish should be available (Black or White).
• Shall be approved by the designer or Hotel operator.
• Shall match the other Handles of the room.
3. Inside controller:
• Must be located in the door above the mortise lock
• No visible battery pack from inside the door.
b. Electronic minimum requirement:
• Battery Type: alkaline batteries non-proprietary available in the local market.
• Battery life Minimum 40.000 opening.
• Non-volatile memory, not to lose the data when changing the batteries.
• Batteries located inside the door.
• Auditable and visual Battery indicator.
• Memory: up to 2.000 Audit trail.
• Write on the card the battery status.
• Write on the card the audit transactions.
• Indoor Use.
• Recordable Mechanical override (optional Electronic or mechanical thumbturn from inside